Fort Lauderdale, FL
We are seeking a Project Coordinator who is well-organized, detail-oriented, a great communicator, and passionate about juggling numerous tasks all at once. The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Project Management Team.
- Process general correspondence for the Project Manager.
- Process change orders with subcontractors and owners.
- Process bid packages to bidding subcontractors, owners, and architects.
- Process, log, collect, assemble and submit all closeout documents.
- Assist Project Manager with calendar and appointments.
- Maintain and update daily job logs, construction progress photographs, submittals, meeting minutes, subcontractor and other contact information for your projects.
- Communicate with owners, vendors, subcontractors, and architects via fax, e-mail, and phone.
- Responsible for electronic filing projects material.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate ability to manage details and multitask.
- Excellent organizational and follow-through skills.
- Ability to handle change.
- Previous experience in the construction industry is a plus.
- Bi-lingual is a plus.