The Project Manager has bottom line responsibility and accountability for the financial and technical success of the project(s) assigned. This position is responsible for overall project administration, management, financial control, and field direction including safety and quality. The PM is responsible for coordinating and managing all necessary resources throughout the project.
As a Project Manager, you will have a unique opportunity to make a significant and meaningful contribution to the success of Pirtle Construction through the following core responsibilities:
- Oversee the construction project from beginning to end.
- Perform a key role in project planning, budgeting, and identification of resources need.
- Responsible for continuously monitoring project progress with respect to the status of the plan, schedule and budget.
- Devise the project work plans and make revisions when necessary.
- Lead and communicate with all team members and subcontractors to assist them with maintaining and meeting the project schedule.
- Maintain strict adherence to the budgetary guidelines, quality and safety standards.
- Conduct on-going status meetings with the Owner and subcontractors throughout the project.
- Review the design and contract documents for conflicts and completeness.
- Participate in the development and completion of construction documents.
- Responsible for cost control and change order management.
- Analyze and document value engineering options.
- Bachelor degree in Construction Management or Civil Engineering
- Minimum 6 years of experience with construction projects.
- Outstanding communication and problem solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to details.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Primavera and construction management software.